Thursday, May 22, 2008

Engrish Bitter Ale

I've been searching and searching for ideas for the name of this ale. I've been looking at pictures of Englishmen with bad teeth, swallows, etc and nothing seemed to fit. Then it hit me, why not name this after the way that most folks speak around here. Nobody speaks English any more, they all speak Engrish!

So, here's to you Mr. Liquor Store Clerk! Your very own beer - Engrish Bitter Ale! It even comes with it's very own catch phrase: You Likey! ;-) Be kind. It's my first attempt at an actual label.

Here's a pic of the first beer out of the tap.


Yes, that is some crap floating around in the beer, but this was the first pint. It's running clear now!

It is truly delectable! Very easy drinking and very flavorful. Lots of biscuity malt with very little bitterness. Hmmm. Makes you wonder why they call it a bitter.

1 comment:

Kirby said...

U Likey? I Rikey! Just stand up wind after consuming mass quatities.